Custom action items let participants keep track of next steps without interrupting the flow of conversation during an active call. You can create a custom action item for everyone to share, or it can be assigned to a specific participant.
Let's take a closer look at custom action items in UberConference.
Create a Custom Action Item
- Select Add Action Item during an active all
- From the pop-up window, enter your custom action item's description; select Assign this to someone if you'd also like one or multiple participants to be assigned
- Select Add item to share the custom action item
UberConference displays custom action items for all participants during an active call. Immediately after the call, custom action items are organized in the post-call summary. Both the organizer and all participants are able to see custom action items in their call summary emails as well.
You can also find custom action items in your list of past conferences as the organizer.
Edit or Delete a Custom Action Item
- Select Edit to open the custom action item
- Edit the description or change who the custom action is assigned to
- Select Update Item to confirm the edits
If you'd like to delete a custom action item instead, select Delete from the list. You can also select Remove while editing an existing custom action item to delete it.
UberConference does not limit who can edit or delete a custom action item, no matter who created it.
How to Turn On/Off Custom Action Items
To turn on/off custom action items as an individual user, navigate to the Settings menu and scroll to the toggle.
Admins, however, can enable or disable custom action items for team members. If you're an admin, navigate to the Team menu and scroll to the toggle. It will then get enabled or disabled for the entire team.