When Vi is turned on, it will transcribe your conference call so you don’t want to worry about taking notes or losing track of your action items after a call. Everything you need is displayed in a post-call summary pop-up that includes items like:
- Action Items
- Post Call Transcripts
Turn On Vi
Admin Level: Enable/Disable Vi access to Users
By enabling Voice Intelligence across in your team settings, you’re giving users associated with your account access to:
- Post call transcription
- Action Items
If Vi is enabled by the admin at the team level, users will be able to manage their Vi settings individually.
To turn enable user access to Vi, visit Team > Voice Intelligence
User Level: Set Vi to be automatically on for all conferences
To set Vi to be on automatically for all conferences you organize, navigate to your Settings > Voice Intelligence and select from the following options:
- Do not auto-start - Vi will be automatically disabled for all conferences you organize
- Automatically start for all conferences - Vi will automatically be turned on for all conferences that you organize
User Level: Turn on Vi during a conference
Don't forget that you can always turn on or off Vi during conferences you organize, by toggling Voice Intelligence in the meeting information tab.
Post Call Summary with Vi
After your conference completes, and the conference organizer has ended the call, your post-conference summary will begin to build.
Once it’s finished loading, you'll be able to see the post-call summary with Vi, which includes the transcript, moments, action items, and sentiment.
Action items are detected automatically by Vi during conferences and displayed in the call summary. No need to say “action item” or “next steps” for Vi to capture and display within your post-call summary view.
Sentiment tracking analyzes conversations for specific words to give a snapshot of how participants on a conference are feeling. They’ll automatically get picked up during your conversation and get placed in the call summary.
Search for Keywords
Within the post-call transcript, you can search for specific keywords, to get further insight into what was discussed during the conference.
The moment list has two parts: filters (top) and moment list (bottom).
When viewing the filter section, each of the moments that a call will be shown with the number of times that moment occurred. Clicking on a moment will filter the moment list below to show only that type of moment.
A moment is a unique and interesting part of a call - something that might help you understand a customer or coach an agent.
Clicking on a moment will:
- Scroll the transcript to the section where that moment was mentioned
- Highlight that moment in a color matching the moment color in the list
- The words that triggered the moment to be captured will be bolded for easy identification
The current list of Dialpad moments available are:
- Action Item - an action assigned to someone in the meeting. Example: “I will send the information to you tomorrow”
- Call Recording Notification - an agent states that the call is being recorded
- Defective - the customer mentions that the product or service is defective
- Escalation - the customer requests to escalate an issue to higher authority
- Issue Resolved - a customer indicates that their problem has been solved
- Manager Attention - a customer becomes so upset on a call that the Call Center supervisor should consider intervening
- Negative Sentiment - the customer says something generally negative
- Positive Sentiment - the customer says something generally positive
- Snippet - marks a Snippet saved by an agent during a call
- Warranty Inquiry - the customer asks about warranty coverage
Share the Call Summary with Vi
To share the call summary with the transcript, moments, and action items, simply click the “share link” and copy the URL. Note that if call recording was turned on, it will also be accessible in the call summary. Anyone with the link grants them access to the shared call summary.