When Voice Intelligence (or 'Vi') is turned on, it will transcribe your conference call so you don’t worry about taking notes or losing track of your action items after a call. Everything you need is displayed in a post-call summary pop-up that includes action items, moments, sentiment shared, and a transcript.
Enable Voice Intelligence for Team Members
Here are the steps to enable user access to Vi:
- From the Dialpad UberConference dashboard, select the Team icon to open the Team menu
- Scroll down to the Team Settings section
- Select the 'Allow Voice Intelligence on calls' toggle
Vi will appear as a feature for users on your team, but they'll need to activate it manually. To turn it on, instruct your team members to go to Settings from the Dialpad UberConference dashboard and select the 'Enable automatic Voice intelligence' toggle.
Users can also turn on and off Vi during conferences. Dialpad UberConference will notify all participants in a conference when Vi is turned on and off.
Post-Call Summary with Voice Intelligence
Your post-call summary will appear after the organizer ends the conference.
Once it’s finished loading, you'll be able to see details surrounding with Vi, which include action items, moments, sentiment shared, and a transcript.
Action items are detected automatically by Vi during conferences and displayed in the call summary. No need to say “action item” or “next steps” for Vi to capture and display within your post-call summary view.
Sentiment tracking analyzes conversations for specific words to give a snapshot of how participants on a conference are feeling. They’ll automatically get picked up during your conversation and get placed in the call summary.
Search for Keywords
Within the post-call transcript, you can search for specific keywords, to get further insight into what was discussed during the conference.
The moment list has two parts: filters (top) and moment list (bottom).
When viewing the filter section, each of the moments that a call will be shown with the number of times that moment occurred. Clicking on a moment will filter the moment list below to show only that type of moment.
A moment is a unique and interesting part of a call - something that might help you understand a customer or coach an agent.
Clicking on a moment will:
- Scroll the transcript to the section where that moment was mentioned
- Highlight that moment in a color matching the moment color in the list
- The words that triggered the moment to be captured will be bolded for easy identification
Dialpad UberConference's Voice Intelligence captures these moments:
- Action Item - a single clearly defined task to be completed after the call/meeting, usually assigned to an individual or small group; example: "I will send the information to you tomorrow"
- Address - when anyone mentions an address of a physical location or building
- Competitor - a caller mentions a competitor defined in your company dictionary
- Call Recording Notification - the agent notifies the customer that the call is being recorded
- Currency - the customer or agent mentions a dollar amount or an amount in another currency; example: “That costs $100”
- Date - the customer or agent mentions a specific date; example: “let’s meet December 10, 2020”
- Email Address - when anyone mentions an email address
- Interesting Question - any interesting question asked on a call; example: “Can we meet tomorrow at 4:00?”
- Negative Sentiment - the customer says something generally negative
- Positive Sentiment - the customer says something generally positive
- Swear Words - identified when anyone uses profanity; example: "that's bullshit"
- Time - the customer or agent mentions a specific time of day; example: “Let’s meet at 1:30 PM”
Dialpad UberConference's Voice Intelligence does not capture these moments:
- Manager Attention
- Phone Number
- Purpose of Call
- Support Defective
- Support Issue Resolved
Share Call Summary with Voice Intelligence
To share the call summary with the transcript, moments, and action items, select View call summary > Share and copy the URL. Anyone with the link grants them access to the shared call summary.