Import Google Contacts
To import your Google contacts:
- Navigate to Account>Contacts>Import Google Contacts
- Grant permission for UberConference to access Google
Import Contacts via CSV
If you use something other than Google, you can import your contacts via a CSV file (2MB limit). You’ll need to format the CSV file to include the following headers (in this order):
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Email 2 Address
- Phone 2
We've added a sample CSV for you to download at the bottom of this article.
Add a Contact
To manually add a contact navigate to Account>Contacts>Add a Contact. Here’s where you can add:
- Contact Name
- Company Phone Number*
- Email Address**
*Must be included in order to have UberConference dial out to your Participant
**Must be included in order to have UberConference send conference invites
Add a Group
If you have a key group of Participants that you regularly invite to conferences, consider creating a group to save time when scheduling/inviting.
To create a group:
- Navigate to Account>Contacts>Add a Group
- Enter the Group Name
- Enter a name, phone, or email address that corresponds to an existing contact
- Click Save to save your group
Manage Your Contacts
Need to tweak a contact’s info? Or need to scrap a group? You can take care of both in the Contacts section. Here’s how:
- Navigate to Account>Contacts>Edit Contacts
- Click on an individual contact or group to edit/delete
- Click Save to save your changes
UberConference Tip: The Edit Contacts window also displays a Search field.
If you need to completely wipe out all your contacts and start over, you can do that by clicking on the Delete All Contacts link under Contacts.