Organizing your contacts in UberConference makes it easier to schedule conferences and invite participants.
Let's take a closer look at how to add, import, and manage contacts.
Import Contacts from Google Account
- From the UberConference dashboard, navigate to Account > Contacts > Import Google Contacts
- Grant permission for UberConference to access your Google Account
If you need to edit or remove any contacts after importing, you'll need to do so from the Google Account.
Import Contacts from CSV File
- From the UberConference dashboard, navigate to Account > Contacts > Import a Contacts CSV
- Upload the CSV file (2MB limit) from your computer
You’ll need to format the CSV file to include the following headers and in this order from left to right:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Email 2 Address
- Phone 2
Add a Contact Manually
- From the UberConference dashboard, navigate to Accounts > Contacts > Add Contact
- Enter your new contact's name, company name, email address (for UberConference to dial-out to), phone number (for UberConference to send conference invites), and avatar
Contact information can always be edited if the contact was added manually through UberConference.
Create a Group
- From the UberConference dashboard, navigate to Accounts > Contacts > Add Group
- Enter the group's name as well as any contact names, phone numbers, or email addresses you'd like to add to this group
UberConference will search for existing contacts to add to your group, but this pop-up also allows you to create new contacts while creating the group.
Manage Your Contacts
- From the UberConference dashboard, navigate to Accounts > Contacts > Edit Contacts
- Enter the name, phone number, or email address of the contact you're searching for
- Select the contact and issue any adjustments to their contact information
Since the Edit Contacts functionality serves as a search field, use it to also quickly lookup any contact-related information.