Use G Suite in your organization? Admins can enable Google Single Sign-On (SSO) for team members. Here's how to set it up:
- From the UberConference dashboard, select the Team icon to open the Team menu
- Scroll to the Team Settings section
- Select the 'Require users to sign in with Google SSO' toggle
- Verify that your organization has Google Apps
- Confirm all changes
Users will be required to sign in (or sign up) through Google SSO to access their UberConference account.
There are a few other things to keep in mind before setting this up:
- Users will only be able to use their G Suite email that matches the admin's domain
- Any users who don't have a G Suite email will be locked out of their account
- Users that have already created a password will need to sign in through G Suite
Any accounts that you've created for your users will include a link to log in with Google.