Does your team use G Suite? Admins can enforce a Google only sign in for their team members. Here's how:
- Click on My Team from your profile drop-down
- Navigate to Team Settings>Require Google SSO
- Select Require users to sign in with Google SSO
- Verify that your team has a G Suite account
- Confirm changes
Now users will be required to sign in/sign up through Google SSO to access their UberConference account.
There are a few other things to keep in mind before setting this up:
- Users will only be able to use their G Suite email that matches the admin's domain
- Any users who don't have a G Suite email will be locked out of their account
- Users that have already created a password will need to sign in through G Suite
Additionally, any accounts that you've created for your users will include a link to log in with Google.