UberConference lets users adjust their conference settings in a few clicks. In the Settings menu, you can modify your conference URL, phone number, audio greeting, hold music, and other areas to customize the experience.
From the UberConference dashboard, navigate to Settings > Conference to see the full list of conference settings.
Change Conference URL
- From the Settings menu, navigate to Conference > URL > Change
- Enter the new conference URL (minimum of 5 characters) and confirm your change
Changing the conference URL will not redirect participants who've already received invitations with the previous conference URL. You'll need to notify your participants of the change.
Change Conference Phone Number
- Get in touch with our UberConference Support Team to change your conference phone number
You may, however, add a PIN as a requirement for participants to join your conferences. To do that, navigate to Conference > Phone Number and select the toggle to enable a PIN. UberConference will then display your organizer PIN and ask if you'd like to generate a new PIN for participants.
- Choose UberConference's default "Joining conference now" or a custom greeting to play for participants before they join your conference
If you'd like a custom audio greeting, click the 'Upload audio file' button and select the file from your device. It must be an MP3 file and no longer than 10MB in size.
You'll need to be an UberConference Business user to customize your greeting, and team members must first have custom hold music enabled by their Admin before making any changes.
- Choose hold music to play for participants before the conference begins
Users can choose among a variety of sounds, including UberConference's popular "I'm On Hold" track.
UberConference will accept custom hold music, too. Click the 'Upload audio file' button and select the file from your device. It must be an MP3 file and no larger than 10MB in size.
You'll need to be an UberConference Business user to customize your hold music, and team members must first have custom hold music enabled by their Admin before making any changes.
- Automatically lock a conference after a certain amount of time passes from the start time and after any unlocks
Set a conference to lock after 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes, or 1 hour.
Other Conference Settings Toggles
- Allow conferences to start without me: If turned on, conferences will start when multiple Participants join rather than placing them on hold until you (the Organizer) join
- Allow anyone to screenshare: If turned on, Participants can screen-share during your conferences
- Enable automatic audio recording: If turned on, you (the Organizer) and all Participants will hear a prompt alerting that the conference's audio is being recorded
- Enable automatic Voice Intelligence: If turned on, Voice Intelligence will automatically start transcribing conferences and store transcriptions in the call summary
- Log conference chat logs: If turned on, chat transcripts will be saved for each conference and stored in the call summary
- Anyone with a link can access recordings: If turned on, you (the Organizer) can share your call summary, which includes the option to play or download recorded audio, with Participants
- Anyone with a link can access chats: If turned on, you (the Organizer) can share your call summary, which includes the option to view chat logs, with Participants
- Play entry/exit chimes during call: If turned on, an entry chime will play for the first 5 Participants who join, and an exit chime will play for the last 5 Participants who leave; turning this off will only play for the first Participant in order to alert the Organizer
- Auto-expand chat on the first message: If turned on, the chat side-bar will automatically expand into view upon receiving the first message
- Allow Buzzword Bingo: If turned on, Buzzword Bingo will be playable during your conferences
- Allow capture of custom action items: If turned on, you (the Organizer) and Participants will be able to capture custom action items during your conferences
Please note that some of these toggles require an UberConference Business license, and team members may need to request them as an option through their Admin.
- Choose the language for UberConference to operate in
- Choose the time zone and if your UberConference account should display all time zones for participant