UberConference Business users can link another user (Business or Free) to their account, allowing them to schedule calls on their behalf. Here's how:
- Log into your UberConference account
- Navigate to Account>Linked Users
- Add the email of the user you want to link (must be the same email they use for UberConference)
We'll send an email confirmation to your linked user to give them a heads up. After that, they can toggle between themselves and the user who linked them one of two ways.
Navigate to your photo in the bottom left-hand corner > Linked Accounts
Navigate to your profile photo in the upper right-hand corner > at the top of the drop-down menu you will see the option to switch users.
And don't worry - just because you've linked a user doesn't mean they'll have the same access as you. Linked users can't:
- Access your billing information
- Change your UberConference password
- Edit other linked users on your account