Launch the Add-In
The UberConference Outlook Add-in lets you schedule, organize and modify conferences within Outlook events.
Click here to download the add-in. Keep the following in mind:
- The Add-In is support in Outlook on the Web, Outlook 2013+ for Windows and Outlook 2016 for Mac
- You'll need to already have or create an UberConference account to use the add-in. Click here to create an account.
- If you signed up for UberConference using SSO with O365, Google, or LinkedIn, you'll need to create a password with UberConference first.
Create a New Password
- Navigate to uberconference.com (be sure that you're logged out)
- Click Login
- Type your email into the email field (use the email associated with your Office 365, Google or LinkedIn account)
- Click Forgot Password
We'll email you a password reset link. And don't worry - this doesn't change the password for your Google or LinkedIn account.
This just creates a new UberConference password since you don't have one initially when using SSO.
Schedule a Call
The UberConference Add-In will display in the mail and calendar view of Outlook.
To schedule a call:
- Click on New Email
- A new meeting window. Click on the UberConference icon to add your meeting info to the email.
To add an UberConference to your calendar invites:
- Click on the UberConference Icon, which will add your conference details to the meeting invite.
- Select who you would like to send the invite to and UberConference will automatically schedule the call for you and your participants.
When scheduling a conference with the add-in, the scheduled conference appears in Outlook and not in your UberConferences' Upcoming Conference tab.
When it's time to start your scheduled conference, you'll just simply join the call by clicking on either your conference URL in the invite or by navigating to your conference URL on your own.
Add an International Dial-In
To add an International dial-in number to your UberConference details, click International Access No. and select the international numbers you'd like to include in your conference details.
Modify a Conference
To modify a meeting, click on the conference and adjust your details from the browser.
To delete an UberConference invite, just open up the event, and select Delete Meeting from the drop-down menu.
To change UberConference accounts, go to Add Meeting>Login Settings, and disconnect/reconnect with your UberConference login and password.