Launch the Add-In
Dialpad UberConference's Outlook Add-In lets you schedule, organize, and modify conferences within Outlook events.
Click here to download the Outlook Add-In, and keep the following in mind:
- The Add-In is supported in Outlook on the Web, Outlook 2013+ for Windows, and Outlook 2016 for Mac
- You'll need to already have or create a Dialpad UberConference account to use the Add-In
- If you signed up for Dialpad UberConference using SSO with Microsoft Office 365, you're able to sign in using Office 365 as normal
- If you signed up for Dialpad UberConference using SSO with Google or LinkedIn, you'll first create a password for Dialpad UberConference used for accessing the Add-In
Follow the instructions below based on the SSO option you're using.
Microsoft Office 365
Launch the Dialpad UberConference Add-In for Outlook and select Log In with Office 365.
You'll then successfully log in using SSO and Office 365.
Google & LinkedIn SSO
From the Dialpad UberConference dashboard, select Login > Forgot Password.
Enter the email address associated with your Google or LinkedIn account, then select Submit.
Dialpad UberConference will send a password reset link. Don't worry, though: this will not change the password for your Google or LinkedIn account. It just creates a new password for Dialpad UberConference since you don't have one initially when using SSO through Google or LinkedIn.
Use that newly-created password for the Dialpad UberConference Add-In alongside your email address for the Google or LinkedIn account.
Schedule a Call
The Dialpad UberConference Add-In will display in the mail and calendar view of Outlook.
To schedule a call:
- Click on New Email
- A new meeting window. Click on the Dialpad UberConference icon to add your meeting info to the email.
To add a Dialpad UberConference to your calendar invites:
- Click on the Dialpad UberConference Icon, which will add your conference details to the meeting invite.
- Select who you would like to send the invite to and Dialpad UberConference will automatically schedule the call for you and your participants.
When scheduling a conference with the add-in, the scheduled conference appears in Outlook and not in your Dialpad UberConference's Upcoming Conference tab.
When it's time to start your scheduled conference, you'll just simply join the call by clicking on either your conference URL in the invite or by navigating to your conference URL on your own.
Add an International Dial-In
To add an international dial-in number to your Dialpad UberConference details, click International Access No. and select the international numbers you'd like to include in your conference details.
Keep in mind that international dial-in only works with Dialpad UberConference Business accounts.
Modify a Conference
To modify a meeting, click on the conference and adjust your details from the browser.
To delete a Dialpad UberConference invite, just open up the event, and select Delete Meeting from the drop-down menu.
To change Dialpad UberConference accounts, go to Add Meeting>Login Settings, and disconnect/reconnect with your Dialpad UberConference login and password.